Subscribe to AsiaSpa for a chance to win a three-night stay for two at The Datai Langkawi in Malaysia.
Discover the ancient rainforest’s many wonders at The Datai Langkawi, a hidden gem nestled on the island’s north-west tip where the 10-million-year-old jungle continues to evolve. Here, an immersive experience is a given, as suites and villas designed by renowned architect Kerry Hill are well integrated into the pristine surroundings. For eye-level birdwatching and verdant vistas, the Canopy Collection rooms are fantastic, while the Rainforest Collection villas offer an ‘at-one-with-nature’ experience. If you plan to soak up the sun and swim a lot, opt for one of the Beach Collection villas, which have their own private pool and sundeck, and offer direct access to the beach, which was rated one of the top 10 beaches in the world.
Guests enjoy a range of activities: nature walks and excursions, cooking classes, golf and water sports, you name it. After an active day, visit The Datai Spa for a unique Malay ramuan treatment in one of four open-air villas. The resort also boasts four dining venues, providing guests with world-class cuisine from around the globe.
Find out more about The Datai Langkawi in this issue’s The Great Escape!
Subscribe to AsiaSpa now for a chance to win the following:
• Three-night stay for two in a Canopy Deluxe Room at The Datai Langkawi
• Signature breakfast for two
• A 150-minute spa experience including a traditional massage, Love Bath and pre and post experience
• Guided morning or evening nature walks with the resident naturalist
• A romantic set dinner for two
• Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment